Monday, January 31, 2011

Rebuiding my studio...

       After we settled down more in your new home I decided that it was time to get my studio back in order. I have been doing photography for over 6 years and so it has become a part of my life. After the tornado hit and destroyed everything, I definitely felt like a part of me was missing. I repurchased my photography equipment and even upgraded a few things. However I lost all of my props that I have been accumulating over several years. If you are a photographer, I am sure you can feel my pain. Having a great collection of props does not happen overnight. I realized then that I need to do something that would help replenish my props so I could really get back on track.
        I created a facebook page called Photography Trading Services. This is a page that is dedicating to helping people who make items that I can use as props. Not only do these people receive images of their items being photographed beautifully, but I am also rebuilding my availability of props.  It is a win-win situation for all parties involved :) For more information in this service, please visit:

www.Facebook.com/PhotoTS

No comments:

Post a Comment